1. Don't miss the boat.
All I Really Need to Know I Learned From Noah's Ark
2. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.
5. Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. Speed isn't always an advantage; the snails were on board with the cheetahs.
10. When you're stressed, float awhile.
11. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
12. Remember that woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm outside.
13. No matter the storm, when you're one with God there's a rainbow waiting.
Return to Home Page
Web Page last updated November 1, 2017.
Please send comments on this web page to:
Go to the United Methodist Church Home Page
Find a Church, History, Beliefs, etc.